- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Newly updated with an extra hit of rebounding rubber under the forefoot and a redesigned heel that lets your neutral stride shine, the Launch 4 offers a lightweight, responsive ride that you can count on to feel fresh and springy mile after mile.
The newest Fresh Foam 1080 for men gives you even more cushioning than before. The plush and stable ride features additional data points to help maximize comfort and give your run exactly what it needs.
For pounding the pavement mile after mille. The new 860v7 is a premium upgrade to one of our best-loved stability running shoes.
Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot.
HOKA ONE ONE, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the ARAHI redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe.
Award-winning design fuels your run in these shoes twice voted Runner's World Editor's Choice.