The new GEL-Kayano® 23 shoe features our Dynamic DuoMax® Support System, set at an angle to support and engage the foot only when required. With improved fit, the new shape not only holds your heel better, it holds the entire foot better while providing superior toe spring. Convergence GEL® Technology and FlyteFoam™ Technology make the new lighter-weight, innovation in the GEL-Kayano® family our greatest adaption yet.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- This evolution of DuoMax™ system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
For pounding the pavement mile after mille. The new 860v7 is a premium upgrade to one of our best-loved stability running shoes.
After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus® series continues as one of ASICS’ most recognized high performing footwear.
Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the BONDI 5 gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take.
With a new plush interior and refined mesh upper, the latest men's Ghost 9 running shoes delivers the same smooth ride and balanced feel you love, but with a more seamless fit so it feels lighter than ever before.
Named after eleven thousand feet of pure Utah peak ruggedness, the Lone Peak 3.0 is the latest version of the trail shoe that started it all for Altra. We added additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back.
Racing to become lighter each year, the GEL-DS Racer® continues to be a longstanding favorite among distance runners.