GEL-NIMBUS 18 COMIC EDITION
GEL-NIMBUS 18 COMIC EDITION
After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus® series continues as one of ASICS’ most recognized high performing footwear. The new GEL® placement offers modernized geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line® technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runner’s gait cycle. Weight: 11.4. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
Award-winning design fuels your run in these shoes twice voted Runner's World Editor's Choice.
Always there to support you, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Men's Running Shoe is updated with a wider base for incredible stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers one smooth stride after another.
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning.
Groundbreaking chameleon color shifting mesh set off the new GEL-Quantum 360™ shoe, our latest in high performance with 360 degrees of GEL® Cushioning System Technology for unprecedented shock attenuation and color-shifting style.
Off-road adventure awaits. The original fit and feel of the Minimus Trail 10 is back. With an upper made of flexible synthetic/mesh materials and a Vibram® outsole with flex grooves, this men's trail running shoe offers the traction and durability you need to run on rocky trails.
If you’re wearing the Type A, then running is in your blood. A lower profile is perfect for higher intensity runs, while a firm midsole allows for a faster turnover as you chase your next best time.