GEL-NIMBUS 18 NYC
GEL-NIMBUS 18 NYC
After 18 years in the making, the GEL-Nimbus® series continues as an ideal choice for New York City Marathon. The GEL-Nimbus® 18 NYC edition is overlaid with a travel theme featuring: passport stamps that represent the five boroughs on the seamless upper and midsole. Our Improved Guidance Line® technology to support a runner’s natural gait is synced with our updated placement of GEL® cushioning – designed to soften harsh impact and improve adaptability. Weight: 11.4 oz. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
Run farther from the start and closer to comfort in the Kinvara 7.
Support meets swift in this responsive performance trainer built for the runner in need of a little guidance. With an improved midsole for durability and responsiveness and an upper that moves with the foot, every run has the potential for speed.
HOKA ONE ONE, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the ARAHI redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe.
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning.
For pounding the pavement mile after mille. The new 860v7 is a premium upgrade to one of our best-loved stability running shoes.
The Nike Zoom Streak 6 Unisex Racing Shoe features an anatomical design and traction pattern that optimizes forward motion.