Our GEL-Nimbus® 19 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot’s natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- Women’s models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
WAVE HORIZION: FOR THE RUNNER WHO NEEDS STABILITY BUT WANTS A SOFTER, LIVELY FEEL.
HOKA ONE ONE, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the ARAHI redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe.
Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the BONDI 5 gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take.
Award-winning design fuels your run in these shoes twice voted Runner's World Editor's Choice.
True to its name, the Paradox provides the stability you need without sacrificing the weight.
Totally breaking the mold, the GEL-Foundation® 12 gets a fresh new design while staying true to its roots.