Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot. Combine that with the new engineered mesh upper for increased breathability and support, the GT-1000™ 5 shoe has the performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest in stability technology, and did we mention it’s 0.5 ounces lighter this year? Weight: 10.4. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
The Fastwitch in its eighth edition lives up to its legacy of speed and a touch of stability.
The same low-slung, road-hugging ride as its predeccesor with a more durable, responsive midsole and a lighter, more breathable mesh.
The men's Glycerin 14 neutral running shoe is the ultimate in super-soft cushioning, and comes equipped with everything you could ever want to glide through your run in supreme comfort.
The Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 3 Men's Running Shoe is made with a Dynamic Fit system for locked-down support and a rock plate in the forefoot to shield you from rough terrain.
Totally breaking the mold, the GEL-Foundation® 12 gets a fresh new design while staying true to its roots.
This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the new 990v4.