A shoe that looks as fast as it feels, the newly redesigned Neuro 2 turns heads with its streamlined looks, but look under the hood and you’ll find its the personalized cushioning, incredible energy return, and propulsive push-off that are the real difference makers.
- UPDATED PROPULSION PODS: BioMoGo DNA cushioning encapsulated into blown rubber provide adaptive cushioning and rapidly return energy
- GEARING MECHANISME: allows the heel and forefoot to move independently for a powerful push-off
- DYNAMIC HAMMOCK SYSTEM: wraps underfoot and tightens through the eyelets for a second-skin fit and improved foot alignment
- ROUNDED HEEL: provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- PROPULSION PLATE: creates a stable platform for powerful and aligned toe-offs
- MESH UPPER: manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- SHOE CATEGORY: Neutral
- DNA LAYOUT: Biomogo DNA Layout
- SURFACE: Road/Track
- LAUNCH DATE: February 1, 2017
- WEIGHT: 10.1 oz
- MIDSOLE DROP: 6 mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Neutral
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Imported
Tap into race day speed with this classic Japanese racing shoe.
Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot.
Pay homage to LA’s rich history in baseball with the limited-edition Fresh Foam Zante v2 LA.
Run farther from the start and closer to comfort in the Kinvara 7.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Women's Running Shoe combines a classic look with responsive cushioning and a locked-down fit to help you stay quick and comfortable during everyday runs or demanding races.
This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the new 990v4.