Asics triathlon staple Noosa FF™ shoe has been reinvented with our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology to create a responsive and lightweight ride. The seamless upper construction features a technical mesh that permits sockless wear, while the wet-grip outsole and heel/tongue grips allow for easy on/off access – ideal for triathletes looking to make a quick transition between race stages.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Women's Running Shoe combines a classic look with responsive cushioning and a locked-down fit to help you stay quick and comfortable during everyday runs or demanding races.
Off-road adventure awaits. The original fit and feel of the Minimus Trail 10 is back. With an upper made of flexible synthetic/mesh materials and a Vibram® outsole with flex grooves, this men's trail running shoe offers the traction and durability you need to run on rocky trails.
True to its name, the Paradox provides the stability you need without sacrificing the weight.
Stealth meets utility and style with the Hanzo S. Built for the most discerning road racers, the shoe honors Japan’s rich running history with a unique combination of FantomFit technology, REVlite midsole foam for an exceptionally quick and responsive ride and Rapid Rebound to deliver premium cushioning for unbeatable comfort.
Racing to become lighter each year, the GEL-DS Racer® continues to be a longstanding favorite among distance runners.
After 18 years in the making, the GEL-Nimbus® series continues as an ideal choice for New York City Marathon.