- No hole ：Put bib on without making holes in your shirt
- No Rust ：Unlike safety pins, the Rakupita doesn’t leave any rust stain
- No Poking ：No risk of poking skin or fingers with pins
How to use
- Place the nub part through a hole in the bib (make ones if there are no holes in your bib).
- Place the receiving part with a hole inside the shirt.
- Hold (1) and (2) together until it snaps.
Now, you’re ready to run!
How to remove
Insert a fingernail in the receiving part and lift the corner.
The Women’s Lightweight No-Show sock is a part of Injinji’s existing Run Series designed to maximize a runner’s performance without sacrificing personal comfort.
ALOHA RUNNER CAP
HIGH-IMPACT PERFORMANCE & COMFORT
Whether you’re training for your first marathon or looking to crush a personal record, Forerunner 630 provides all the extensive data you need for training and racing
Protect your skin against rubbing that causes chafing, irritation and raw skin.
New expanded storage and feature-packed design – The best just got better!