Now with an even more streamlined look and feel, the men’s Ravenna 8 offers a springy ride thanks to responsive cushioning and updated design to make heel-to-toe transitions even easier so your feet move quickly and naturally from one stride to the next.
- BIOMOGO DNA MIDSOLE CUSHIONINGdynamically adapts to every step and stride
- DIAGONAL ROLL BARguides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- MIDFOOT TRANSITION ZONE AND SEGMENTED CRASH PADcreate fast heel-to-toe transitions
- UPDATED FOREFOOTblown rubber enables extra-springy toe-off
- ADJUSTABLE SADDLEpulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- MESH UPPERmanages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- ARCH:Flat, Medium
- PLATFORM:Universal Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- LAUNCH DATE:January 1, 2017
- WEIGHT:10.5 oz
- MIDSOLE DROP:10 mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Support
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:Imported
Mizuno is transforming running once again with the Wave Rider 20. In the 20th iteration of our most beloved shoe, we've included entirely new Wave plate technology for a softer, smoother ride with an even more responsive feel.
After 18 years in the making, the GEL-Nimbus® series continues as an ideal choice for New York City Marathon.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Women's Running Shoe combines a classic look with responsive cushioning and a locked-down fit to help you stay quick and comfortable during everyday runs or demanding races.
If you’re wearing the Type A, then running is in your blood. A lower profile is perfect for higher intensity runs, while a firm midsole allows for a faster turnover as you chase your next best time.
Groundbreaking chameleon color shifting mesh set off the new GEL-Quantum 360™ shoe, our latest in high performance with 360 degrees of GEL® Cushioning System Technology for unprecedented shock attenuation and color-shifting style.
WAVE DAICHI 2: FOR THE RUNNER WHO GOES OFF-ROAD AND NEEDS RELIABLE TRACTION , BUT NEEDS EQUAL AMOUNTS PROTECTION AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.