WAVE DAICHI 2
WAVE DAICHI 2
WAVE DAICHI 2: FOR THE RUNNER WHO GOES OFF-ROAD AND NEEDS RELIABLE TRACTION , BUT NEEDS EQUAL AMOUNTS PROTECTION AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
Go off-road in this aggressive addition to our trail line. Featuring a Michelin rubber outsole with the same twist lug technology used on their mountain bike tires for enhanced durability grip. Our Xta-Ride technology provides superior adaptability, and strategically placed reinforcement offer a dynamic, supportive fit.
- Articulate Mizuno Wave technology for responsive cushioning that adapts to the terrain.
- New Full length U4ic midsole compound for more response and long lasting cushioning.
- Mizuno XtaRide midsole geometry adapts to changing terrain for a smoother ride and better traction.
- Mizuno DynamotionFit: 3 panel construction combined with a mudguard for a disappearing fit with protection.
- Michelin proprietary outsole lug design and Michelin proprietary rubber compound for unparalleled traction off- road.
- Stack Height: 29mm heel- 17 forefoot.
- Drop: 12mm.
With a new plush interior and refined mesh upper, the latest men's Ghost 9 running shoes delivers the same smooth ride and balanced feel you love, but with a more seamless fit so it feels lighter than ever before.
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning.
Eighteen years in the making, the legacy of ASICS hallowed GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe now features Convergence GEL® Technology.
Off-road adventure awaits. The original fit and feel of the Minimus Trail 10 is back. With an upper made of flexible synthetic/mesh materials and a Vibram® outsole with flex grooves, this men's trail running shoe offers the traction and durability you need to run on rocky trails.
Stealth meets utility and style with the Hanzo S. Built for the most discerning road racers, the shoe honors Japan’s rich running history with a unique combination of FantomFit technology, REVlite midsole foam for an exceptionally quick and responsive ride and Rapid Rebound to deliver premium cushioning for unbeatable comfort.
Named after eleven thousand feet of pure Utah peak ruggedness, the Lone Peak 3.0 is the latest version of the trail shoe that started it all for Altra. We added additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back.