WAVE HORIZION: FOR THE RUNNER WHO NEEDS STABILITY BUT WANTS A SOFTER, LIVELY FEEL.
Introducing the softest, most stable ride ever to come out of Mizuno running. A redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning with enhanced response combined with our “fan-shaped” geometry. Mizuno’s DynamotionFit features a breakthrough in “Triple Zone” engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- New Mizuno cloudwave technology combined with our fan-shaped geometry for a soft and stable ride.
- Full length and articulated U4icX midsole for a softer and smoother feel underfoot.
- U4icX strobel layer under the sockliner for more comfort.
- New U4ic midsole compound for more response and long lasting cushioning.
- Mizuno DynamotionFit: 3 panel construction with sock-like midfoot construction.
- New triple zone engineered mesh delivers a disappearing fit.
- Stack height: 33mm heel- 21 mm forefoot.
- Drop: 12mm.
Blur the lines between race day and everyday in this performance neutral shoe. With a sleek fit and low-profile midsole, this lightweight, responsive ride is perfect for those days you want to go fast. Now with an even softer feel and an exhanced fit in the forefoot, the Sayonara 4 looks and feels faster than ever.
For pounding the pavement mile after mille. The new 860v7 is a premium upgrade to one of our best-loved stability running shoes.
With a new plush interior and refined mesh upper, the latest men's Ghost 9 running shoes delivers the same smooth ride and balanced feel you love, but with a more seamless fit so it feels lighter than ever before.
Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Women's Running Shoe combines a classic look with responsive cushioning and a locked-down fit to help you stay quick and comfortable during everyday runs or demanding races.
Award-winning design fuels your run in these shoes twice voted Runner's World Editor's Choice.