Today, We are excited to announce the re-start of Honolulu Runners, which you have all been waiting for.
Of course, it will be held at 5:30 pm on "ALOHA TUESDAY" as before.
We are also looking forward to seeing everyone again after more than a year.
The first session of the relaunch will be held on the following schedule:
Tuesday, July 20th at 5:30 pm.
New rules have also been established for the safety of all participants.
Please make sure that participants are fully aware of the following:
- Please wear a mask inside the Runners Route.
- Please wear a mask when stretching or warming up in the parking lot of the Runners Route.
- Please prepare your own sanitary products.
- Keep your social distance as long as you can.
- Honolulu Runners can use the Runners Route parking lot for up to 5 cars.
- The store closes at 7pm, please don't gather and stay long after the run has finished.
- Please do not participate if you are not feeling well.
- Our restroom is still open for the club, but we prefer you finish your business before you come to the store.
These new rules are designed to make running safe and enjoyable for the members of Honolulu Runners, so please be sure to follow them at your own risk.
Also, please note that the rules for protecting Honolulu Runners may change depending on future conditions.
Please refer to the following page if you are a new participant:
Let's all do our best to finish the Honolulu Marathon this year!
We'll see you soon then!